Aju mbaise like we all have read and experienced,has many benefits. Recently,i have been able to research on its ability to shrink fibroid and this has shown that the herbs in combination with other procedures,can shrink fibroid to an insignificant size.
Note…..Aju mbaise alone can not shrink fibroids.
What are Fibroids?
Fibroids affect about 30% of all women by the age of 35 years, and from 20 – 80% by the age of 50 years.
Causes of Fibroids
Also, factors like genetics, abnormalities in the blood vessel or vascular system, and other growth factors play an important role in the development of fibroids too.
Classes of fibroids.
Fibroids are classified based on their location.
There are four types of fibroid:
- Intramural: This is the most common type. An intramural fibroid is embedded in the muscular wall of the womb.
- Subserosal fibroids: These extend beyond the wall of the womb and grow within the surrounding outer uterine tissue layer. They can develop into pedunculated fibroids, where the fibroid has a stalk and can become quite large.
- Submucosal fibroids: This type can push into the cavity of the womb. It is usually found in the muscle beneath the inner lining of the wall.
- Cervical fibroids: Cervical fibroids take root in the neck of the womb, known as the cervix.
Most common symptoms of Fibroids
Most women experience no symptoms at all while some do have the following signs…
These may include:
- heavy, painful periods, also known as menorrhagia
- anemia from heavy periods
- lower backache or leg pain.
- discomfort in the lower abdomen, especially in the case of large fibroids causing sensation of fullness or pressure in the abdominal area
- frequent urination
- pain during intercourse
Other possible symptoms include:
- labor problems
- pregnancy problems
- fertility problems
- repeated miscarriages
Some negative effects of Fibroids on conception and pregnancy.
Fibroids can be treated mainly by surgery and medication in cases where there are symptoms but in asymptomatic patients can go on with their lives as long as there no danger on health. These methods are not without side effects which may cause some health problems too.
Hence now many women do not want to go under the knives and prefer natural remedies to get rid of the fibroids..
Natural remedies for Fibroids
Natural methods of getting rid of fibroids entails a combination of processes or procedures which combines the use of herbs,diet and other natural ways of eliminating and reducing exposure to high estrogen level and xenohormones.
Combining this procedures with Aju mbaise has been proven to reduce fibroids to an insignificant size.
It is a natural process that leaves you without any side effect and also improves the overall body wellness.
Fat2Fit Fibroid shrinkage combo
* Diet plan
*Herbal mix combo
*The use of anaionic panty liners.
These are packaged in one bundle at an affordable price.
Its a very effective way of shrinking your fibroid and increasing your chances of conception without any side effect.
If you would like to try this method,kindly leave your comments and lets chat on watsapp.08095763226.
Have you been able to get rid of fibroid naturally ?
Kindly share your experiences and lets know how and what worked for you.